If you keep looking at a picture and thinking about something, you will see into their destiny, their potential. Just pick any person and try to do it in a way that makes sense.
I've seen some girls look like boys and some males look like females. I used to want to be a boy when I was a kid. I feel that I am totally female. I don't have certain qualities that match a male, and I'm not another version of such in a way. For instance I expect a boy to be very intelligent and experienced. All I can expect from myself is to uphold myself as a female and my masculine side. It's almost like being gay. I think it is. Some gays might seem more like lesbians.
Like, I'm actually just hesitant and used to being a ... attracted ... I forget. I'm not used to seeing such boys that match my level of like how quick and awake and full of thoughts am I.
I just look like a girl. Ever since I started reading about like Little House on the Prairie and American Girls I've been a certain way. Before, I was a tomboy in gymnastics. It just all made sense all of a sudden. I think I have a good theme. It's very Dutch-French since I have that in my blood. In some ways it's German, which I have from a different side. I connect with the mostly Irish, too. The only thing I have more of is Chinese Indonesian because that's 50%. I didn't know before I had English, but I do, a little on the French side with the Native American indian, too.
I don't feel at a loss with my race because not only do I just do what I like and think is really best but because it's more like thinking what if the 50% was Native American, but it's not. It's really just white. You've seen Asians before. Some don't have a white side as far as how they are. If it's further south, it's always considered more European, but there are places to meet in the middle. I saw a tribes girl with white blonde hair in the middle of China and one with blue eyes. It was on Wiki and I was gonna go get it. I guess someone took it down. They have Middle Easterns with blonde and redhead kids apparently, as well, and there's a slew of ones with blue eyes. I saw one white blonde Chinese, but she looked very Mongoloid and what you'd call overly Asian looking.
No comments:
Post a Comment